- Installation and configuration of SQL Server and its components.
- Responsibilities of Database Administrator, Types of DBA’s, History of SQL Server – Versions
- Editions of SQL Server Differences between Enterprise and Standard Editions
- Working with Databases, Files, File groups and SQL server architecture.
- Security in SQL Server 2019 and SQL Server Authentication types.
- Designing storage for new databases and the architecture
- Configuring a SQL Server standby database for reporting purposes
- Implementing the migration strategy
- Managing SQL Server Agent, SQL jobs creation and maintenance.
- Managing and configuring databases
- Implementing a SQL Server clustered instance
- Optimizing, troubleshooting, and auditing SQL Server instances
- Configuring and maintaining backup strategies
- Restoring, implementing, and maintaining databases
- Introduction to High Availability and Working with Log Shipping.
- Implementing Always-On and replication, Clustering SQL Server.
- Advanced Administration topics includes Database Indexes, monitoring tools and SQL server performance management.
- Projects related to Always On, SQL Server monitoring and Monitoring SQL server databases
Real Time Project work done by Student
Guidance on Interview and Resume Preparation.